This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

When We Are Closed

If you need a doctor urgently when the surgery is closed, advice is available from NHS 111, a 24-hour nurse led advice service, on telephone number 111

There is a minor injuries unit (MI) available at the:

Fanshawe Wing,
Royal South Hants Hospital,
SO14 0YG

Medical cover outside of surgery hours is now provided by the West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group.

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website